Our client is a successful, independent research agency based in Amsterdam. Their passion for marketing and facts has defined the mission – to inspire business decisions through consumer stories and research. It’s what they like to call Research Based Consultancy
At this agency, they do things differently. They tend to go off the beaten track in order to pave ways of reaching a satisfactory moment of an epiphany. How do they do this? With data-crunching capabilities and commercial mindset, they are creating impactful insights for some of the world’s most ambitious and renowned brands in retail, finance, FMCG, and more. They put the consumer’s voice in the center of our decision making and strive to take research and strategy to a higher level.
Since their goal is to triple revenue in the next couple of years, the Client Director will be a key role in the organization. With their unique value proposition of combining deep human understanding with solid expertise in marketing strategy to help clients unlock their pathways to growth, they are confident that their goal is – except for being challenging – also feasible. In short, the client director will oversee project delivery, inspire and develop teams and build and expand client relationships.
- Client focused. You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term and meaningful relationships with key clients by being a trusted advisor, and inspire through thought leadership. You are able to lead the accounts in a mature and nimble way. You’re a good listener and understand the challenges of our clients which you are able to convert to projects
- People minded. You’ll mentor and grow the team that supports you in achieving success as the best client-servicing team in the industry.
- Quality focused. you’re responsible for project delivery and making sure our work is of the highest quality and meeting (exceeding) client demands. You are able to manage a (project) team with different expertises to service the client in the best way possible.
- Business oriented. As part of the leadership team, you will also contribute to the wider strategy of Epiphany RBC as well as the work environment that is supportive, inclusive and caring
- With strong team building and people skills. Is commercial in thinking and doing.
- A proven track record of (target driven) account management experience.
- A solid understanding of research based marketing consultancy.
- A compelling storyteller, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Someone who is comfortable with data, and is able to “connect-the-dots”.
- Hands-on and proactive. Is fluent in both Dutch and English.
- Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, takes the stage, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- The unique opportunity to have a serious impact on a growing company and our people.
- A base salary according to your level of seniority- of 100K per year on a full time basis.
- A bonus scheme. A fun and diverse workplace.
- We strongly believe in the strength of combining unique values and opinions of people from different cultures and backgrounds.
- The opportunity to work in an inspiring office at the Silicon Canals of Amsterdam.
- Company benefits like lunch at the office, Friday afternoon drinks, a yearly trip and boating on the Canals when the weather allows us to.
Are you interested? Please call René Smal 06-57594855 or sent your CV to email@example.com