Our client has an exciting new opportunity for an Account Manager located in Amsterdam. If you are interested in a challenging role with a global organization, this could be the right role for you.
- Identify prospects
- Find appropriate method to approach and make offers to suitable customer types.
- Follow up, telephone and customer visit and convert prospects to customers.
- Ensure that correct Salesforce (CRM) customer invoicing and set up on the system is adhered to.
- Ability and experience of client ‘road trip’ visit planning and organization.
- Learn and update on new products and systems.
- Identify OEM accounts in the market and make contact to discuss the company and its products.
- Attend team meetings to get information on products and other market issues.
- Prepare necessary end of month reporting and supply sales related information as required.
- Assist external sales team in customer account support.
- Control and input to Salesforce CRM system.
- Monitor existing accounts for any fraudulent activity that may show the company in disrepute.
- Sales support, train and assist colleagues and new staff members.
- Identify banner sales prospects and present the company
- Consultation, agreement of activity and sales targets with the Manager.
- Attend trade shows related to the work role.
- Support and give practical help and advice to the partner country managers.
- As part of the International Sales team you may be invited to attend International sales meetings, travel and hotel expenses will be covered.
In scope of marketing you will:
- Identify the market, prospects and potential customers.
- Identify potential affiliates, partners.
- Support identify SEO issues on the website develop discuss with supplier services.
- Liaise and work with SEO suppliers to achieve SEO goals in the internet.
- Monitor the markets that operate in both industry news and client information.
- Identify and action possible marketing and promotion of the brand.
- Represent the company at Trade shows
In scope of administration you will:
- Supervise Sales Accounts, credit control and payments received.
- Cooperate with IT department in customer requests and related website issues.
- Represent the company to all national external organizations and authorities.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in sales is required.
- Experience of media / internet classified selling.
- Knowledge experience of Internet and website sales.
- Highest level of customer-centric thinking and a strong ability to create value-adding, win-win relationships.
- Ability to multi-task, problem solving & analytical skills.
- Excellent networking and communication skills as well as excellent organization and verbal communications skills.
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Knowledge of CRM-tool Salesforce would be nice.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Fluency in English (native Dutch), both written and verbal.
Terms of employment
Our success is built on the drive and dedication of our people. As we grow around the globe, there will be many opportunities to advance your career – we’ve proven this throughout our 55+ years in business. And, we’ll help you achieve your own professional goals. Here’s how: