Business Development Director
Company description Business Development Director
Ipsos NORM offers a unique suite of shopper research tools and we advise our clients in their strategic and operational shopper activities. Simstore unlocks decision making processes and predicts the impact of marketing activities disregard people buying online or in-store. We offer our clients a solid and effective way to win at point of purchase: the methodology is proven, fast and affordable. Our heritage is within the FMCG industry, serving the largest FMCG companies worldwide.
To support the expansion and to foster client growth both globally and regionally we are looking for a new Business Development Director. The position is based in Amsterdam.
Job description Business Development Director
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a new colleague that is passionate about selling our solutions and developing client relationships. You will be working in an international environment and have a pro-active role in achieving our growth targets.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with key decision-makers within existing and potential new clients
- Construct and follow up on proposals to clients
- Prepare and deliver insightful presentations to clients
- Working effectively together with the project management team and be a sparring partner in methodological questions and storytelling
- Understand and maintain all deliverables to ensure complete client satisfaction
- Identify potential problems and propose pro-active solutions to meet client needs
- Support the enhancement of existing products
- Represent Ipsos Simstore at conferences and/or external workshops
Job requirements Business Development Director
At Ipsos NORM we like to be authentic and are looking for this in our people as well:
- Minimum of an HBO degree (e.g. Marketing / Business Administration/ Psychology / Communication / Economics etc.)
- >5 years of working experience
- Interest in quantitative (ad hoc) market research
- Passion in delivering business insights to meet clients’ needs
- Able to learn new tools quickly
- Responsible, pro-active and energetic individual with the ability to develop strong relationship across all levels both internally and externally
- A good team player. Excellent interpersonal skills
- Mature and able to work independently
- Able to work under pressure and results oriented.
- Willing to go the extra mile and persevering.
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills.
- Excellent client relationship building and sales development skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong communication skills, fluent in both Dutch and English (both written and verbal)
Working conditions Business Development Director
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together and encourages an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
- Competitive salary package
- An informal, professional and inspiring place to work
- A challenging job with lots of space for personal development
- Social team that enjoys having fun both on and off the job
- Room for initiatives and entrepreneurship
- Flat organizational structure
Are you interested in this role? Please contact René Smal 06-57594855 or sent your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org