International Business Development Director
Company description International Business Development Director
Our client is a successful, independent research agency based in Amsterdam. Their passion for marketing and facts has defined the mission – to inspire business decisions through consumer stories and research. It’s what they like to call Research Based Consultancy
At this agency, they do things differently. They tend to go off the beaten track in order to pave ways of reaching a satisfactory moment of an epiphany. How do they do this? With data-crunching capabilities and commercial mindset, they are creating impactful insights for some of the world’s most ambitious and renowned brands in retail, finance, FMCG, and more. They put the consumer’s voice in the center of our decision making and strive to take research and strategy to a higher level.
Job description International Business Development Director
They are on the hunt for an International Business Development Director to help drive our double digit growth. In this role, you will be responsible for growing the client base. You’ll have the determination to knock on every door to generate sales leads, book appointments and close sales in close cooperation with our client directors. We’re looking for that a self-motivated individual with a little life experience as you’ll be in control of managing your own diary - everything from cold calling, warm lead development, attending your self-generated appointments for introduction to converting opportunities into sales.
- Broaden awareness of their service offering
- Hit annual and quarterly targets by prospecting, qualifying, and generating new business by engaging with marketing and/or marketing intelligence decision makers across
- Europe Generate leads and pipeline funnel while supporting the establishment and growth of their brand/marketing and sales strategy
- Will establish a very close working relationship with the consultancy team, esp. with the client directors
- Continuously refine our overall go-to-market and sales strategy
- Thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and performance-minded environment
- Provide input to the management team to help guide our strategic company direction and portfolio to ensure the most compelling product-market fit
Job requirements International Business Development Director
- Ambitious and excited to take on the challenge
- Have at least +10 years of experience in in generating new business for marketing agencies
- Have a proven track record of bringing in new international operating clients and additional revenue
- Have strong commercial and interpersonal skills to proactively build the company s presence
- Feel comfortable with being accountable and a have drive to achieve results
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and a collaborative attitude
- Have completed higher professional education / university education
- A fun person as a colleague!
- Likeable: genuine, curious and a good listener, open-minded, friendly, considerate and approachable, being able to empathize with others and possessing a positive attitude
Working conditions International Business Development Director
- The unique opportunity to have a serious impact on a growing company and our people.
- A fun and diverse working place.
- We strongly believe in the strength of combining unique values and opinions of people from different cultures and backgrounds
- A working environment with the freedom to express ideas and follow through with personal initiatives
- The opportunity to work in a brand-new office in the Silicon Canals of Amsterdam Company benefits like lunch at the office,
- Friday afternoon drinks, a yearly trip and boating on the Canals when the weather allows us to
- A base salary of between €70.000-85.000,- with the opportunity of €125.000-150.000,- OTE
Are you interested? Please call René Smal 06-57594855 or sent your CV to email@example.com